Kate tagged me to do this, I hadn’t seen this tag until she did it. Not a long one, but still fun.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don’t have a drugstore foundation that I use, and I only have one high-end right now. So Urban Decay Naked Skin.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I don’t know, it could make things uncomfortable. However it could also be a good thing. Depends on the person, and you would sort of know if that person would be like ” Oh crap, thank you so much.” Or be pissy if you told them.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
If I don’t feel good, lipstick is only going to make it worse. Lipstick and I don’t get along… so no!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
HA!!! I only really wore eyeliner and eyeshadow. No foundation, no powder, no teenager cake face. I don’t think it was super horrible.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Umm I wouldn’t ask for that haircut, and also… its only hair. It grows back, and I’m not the type of person to let that bother me. I put my hair through so much, always waiting for it to just fall out.(Kate requested old hair photos, sorry for the crappy ones I had to steal from Facebook)
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Probably my Z-Palette, which is home to my Naked 1, Smoked, and some random single shadows. Is that cheating?? NOPE
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
None… This is just a reason to go shopping!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
Yeah no, this happened once… she straight up dug into my eyeshadows and I was like ” wtf is this shit?”. Honestly though, it’s not that big of a deal. I wouldn’t send someone home with my makeup, but I have let my niece play in my 120 palette.